Celebrate Flag Day tomorrow with this patriotic kids craft!
For our monthly contribution to Raising Arizona Kids magazine we created a chalkboard flag stand that is easy to create, and fun for kids to decorate and redecorate all month long.
Using supplies that are readily available, this is the perfect project for Flag Day, and you can enjoy it through July 4th and beyond! Visit RaisingArizonaKids.com for full instructions.
- Thanksgiving Kids Table & Thankful Chain
- How to Make a Sundial + Summer Activities
- Leprechaun Handprints: Easy St. Patrick's Day Kids Craft
- How to Make a Christmas Village Display
- Make the Moana Heart of Te Fiti
- Blacklight Party DIY Glow Bubbles Recipe
- How to Get a Postmarked Letter from Santa
- Have a Slice of Fraction Pie
- Recycled Party Tassels
- Remembrance Day Red Poppies
- Kindergarten Lined Paper Free Printable Template
- Make a Paper Spider