Sure it’s not for everyone, and I know some of you think I’m crazy, but I actually love shopping on the day after Thanksgiving — it’s fun to get out in the hustle and bustle and feel the festive mood in the air.
The key to enjoying Black Friday shopping is to shop more for the experience than for actual getting things done. So there is no stress, but if you happen to cross a few things off your shopping list or snag a huge bargain in the process then that’s all the more reason to be jolly.
I am lucky enough today to be in Utah with my sisters, and we’ll be heading out together bright and early. I’m hoping to visit my favorite University Mall in Provo and looking forward to a late lunch with some high school buddies. Seasons Greetings!
- Thanksgiving Kids Table & Thankful Chain
- I’ll Be at Pinners Conference This Weekend!
- Leprechaun Handprints: Easy St. Patrick’s Day Kids Craft
- Inspirational Easter Table Setting Ideas & Free Printable Pack
- Teaching English Online From Anywhere
- Woodland Witch Halloween Dinner Party
- My 7 Best Father’s Day Ideas – Dad Will Love
- Make an Easy Mistletoe Ball
- BOO! EEK! Free Printable Halloween Banner
- Halloween FAIRY SPRITE COSTUME with Martha Stewart
- O Donut Tree
- Christmas Around the World Party