We are all sad that summer is over already. I have been trying to cheer things up with a bunch of fun back to school prep. We’ve decorated our mantle (using this and this), we have been clothes shopping, and of course stocking up on school supplies. I think I’ve mentioned before that buying school supplies is my favorite parts of back to school season. In fact, I have been known to buy a bucket-full of paper, pencils, crayons, rulers, glue and more and keep them in a cheerful bucket on my kitchen counter. I swear it cheers me up as much as a floral arrangement, but I know I’m kind of weird.
I love the project we created for this month’s issue of Raising Arizona Kids magazine. It is a super-easy ruler star, and it would look so fabulous on our mantle. I can’t find then one we made for this photoshoot so I’m off to the store today to buy more rulers so I can make one with the kiddos this afternoon — because you know I’m happy for any excuse to buy more school supplies!
Head on over to RaisingArizonaKids.com to learn how to make your own darling Ruler Wreath — I’m thinking of making one for the front door too, and probably also for the kids to give to their new teachers.
the supermom handwriting library
Want all my handwriting worksheets & Lined Papers?
get all 124 PDF files WITH JUST one click!
$124 value & Available for a limited time at 95% OFF!
34 alphabet worksheets with every letter, numbers & punctuation.
16 themed handwriting worksheets fun for holidays & every month of the year.
10 basic phonics worksheets covering short & long vowels.
32 cursive practice pages with the full alphabet.
36 lined paper templates for everything: from primary lined paper & college rule to graph paper, music staff & more!
- Thanksgiving Kids Table & Thankful Chain
- Inspirational Easter Table Setting Ideas & Free Printable Pack
- How to Clean Pennies So They Really Shine + Free Printable
- DIY Spell Books for a Darling Witch Halloween Mantle
- Printable July 4th Decor & Easy Summer Barbecues
- Easy Patriotic Centerpiece
- Free BOO! EEK! Halloween Gift Tags
- DIY Glowing Dive Sticks
- Spanish Flashcards & More Freebies!
- How to Make Easter Egg Dye
- Free Printable Whoopee Cushion Valentines
- MAKE A GIFT: Monogram Tea Towels