Throwing bread to the ducks, the classic peanut butter on a pinecone rolled in seed, that bright red juice the hummingbirds like — there are lots of ways to feed birds, but none are as mess-free and straight forward as this cereal bird feeder.
We shared how to make this clever bird feed in this month’s issue of Raising Arizona Kids magazine. All you need is a bowl full of Cheerios and pipe cleaners to whip this up.
Stringing the cereal is good practice for little fingers who are learning hand-eye coordination, while bigger kids will enjoy the challenge of making a long chain. Head to RaisingArizonaKids.com for the details.
- How to Make a Sundial + Summer Activities
- Leprechaun Handprints: Easy St. Patrick's Day Kids Craft
- How to Clean Pennies So They Really Shine + Free Printable
- Make the Moana Heart of Te Fiti
- How to Make Easter Egg Dye
- Have a Slice of Fraction Pie
- Snow White Birthday Party Ideas
- Remembrance Day Red Poppies
- Shooting Star Scissor Worksheet
- Homemade Aromatherapy Playdough
- Kindergarten Lined Paper Free Printable Template
- St. Patrick’s Day Lollies