Please be sure to check out this information on a Bumbo Recall.
Look… our Bumbo seat is being a fish for Halloween!
Have you seen the fun cotton covers for Bumbos? They’re so perfect for making the plastic baby seat more cozy.
I’ve been a long-time fan of the Bumbo seat for my babies — it really comes in handy around 4 months old as baby is getting stronger and wants to be up looking around at things but still can’t really sit up alone. Modette has been using it for a couple months now. In fact here she is taking her first bites of food sitting in her Bumbo (and wearing her leather Mally Bib). It’s great for meal times since it holds smaller babies more comfortably than typical high chairs.
While I loved the idea of the fabric cover to make things more comfy for play time, I was a bit wary since I always use the chair for feedings, and I didn’t want to lose the wipe-ability of the plastic, which meant I would have to take the cover on and off frequently. Well they sent us one to try out, and I’m pleased to report that these covers are well designed with an elastic hem, and they fit snugly but are still truly easy to slip on and off.
Plus they’re cute!
Did you know Bumbo also makes a tray for the seat? We have it — super handy!
- How to Clean Pennies So They Really Shine + Free Printable
- How to Cut Out a Snowflake – Perfect Every Time
- Easy Homemade Applesauce Recipe in a Crockpot
- DIY Nature Journal: Easy Beginner Cricut Project
- DIY Backyard Games Set
- How to Do a Mermaid Manicure
- Free Printable Multiplication Worksheets – Race the Clock!
- Make an 80s Slip-Knot Friendship Bracelet
- Free Music Staff for Your Little Mozart
- Spanish Flashcards & More Freebies!
- Worksheet Wednesday: Imagination Workout
- Remembrance Day Red Poppies