After spotting a stainless steel cake stand online somewhere last Fall, and seeing that they could be had for around $15 each plus shipping, I quickly added
one two to my Christmas Wish List. Superdad was kind enough to oblige.
Tickled by the newest additions to my cake-stand collection, I have been trying to convince Aimée that she truly NEEDS to buy one. To help convince her, I’ve crafted these Top Ten Reasons Aimee Needs a Stainless Steel Cake Stand…
10 :: It’s shiny and oh, so pretty.
9 :: Because it’s a cake stand, and you can never have too many cake stands.
8 :: A metal tin served on the stand blends in, instantly upgrading any store-bought pie.
7 :: It matches your stainless steel appliances.
6 :: Because Bettijo already has TWO.
5 :: Magnets will stick to it — just think of the possibilities!
4 :: It’s more masculine than most cake stands and you have a house full of boys.
3 :: It would look perfect holding Liam’s Star Wars birthday cake.
2 :: It’s so inexpensive I can’t believe I’m having to try so hard to convince you.
And the No. 1 reason Aimée Needs to Buy a Stainless Steel Cake Stand is… (drumroll please)
1 :: Since it’s made of steel the boys (probably) can’t break it!
Convinced? Go buy one here.
- End of School Year Party Ideas
- Party Planning Checklist: How To Plan a Party & Keep Your Sanity!
- "Second Star To The Right" Neverland Baby Shower
- Moana's Realm of Monster's Tomatoa Party
- How to Have a Toast Bar
- Rock Star Baby Shower Ideas
- Easy Cupcake Wars Party Ideas
- Baby Boy Star Gazer Nursery Reveal
- Yippee Baby Gender Reveal Party
- Easy Tangled Party Invites
- Want to have a Nancy Drew Party?
- How to Host a Rapunzel Party