From decking the halls and delivering gifts to hanging the stockings… we’ve got you covered with a dozen festive, free printables from our fabulous blogger friends!
First up we’ve got an easy answer to personalizing your stockings. Our free printable Stocking Tags are available in three color versions, and they are easy to personalize using American Crafts Thickers — we love the Maple and Boho styles.
Even if your stockings already have names, the “Naughty” and “Nice” tags are a playful addition. Download our free printable Stocking Tags Template and print on cardstock. Cut out each tag and tie on as desired.
Now check out the rest of the Christmas free printables…
1. The Dating Divas: Festive and FLIRTY cards just for you two!
2. Somewhat Simple: A vintage 12 days of Christmas countdown activity.
3. Whipperberry: Holly Jolly Christmas printable to dress-up your holiday decor!
4. Crafting Chicks: Print and keep track of WHO you are giving to and WHAT you are giving them with these darling printable Christmas Lists pages.
5. Tatertots & Jello: An easy way to display Christmas cards using a foldable ruler. Plus a free Holiday blackboard printable!
6. L’il Luna: Christmas Cookies in a Jar with free printable recipe! A cute and inexpensive gift idea!
7. My Sister’s Suitcase: ”Blue Christmas” gift idea and printable tag for loved ones you’ll miss this year at Christmastime!
8. I Heart Nap Time: A sweet little tag and Hershey Kiss stickers to dress up a cute and fun gift.
9. The 36th Avenue: Super Cute DIY Christmas Stockings made with our Free Printables!
10. Paging Supermom: Stocking Tags to personalize your family’s stockings plus coordinating “Naughty” and “Nice” labels.
11. The TomKat Studio: Printable “Dear Santa” Letter perfect for the kids to fill in and mail off to the North Pole!
12. The Idea Room: Fun Christmas Labels for your Christmas gifts and printables for a fun Neighbor Gift Idea & tutorial.