Every Lined Paper Under the Sun!

With several school-age kids between us, and different teachers with different requirements, Bettijo and I have created quite an impressive collection of printable lined school paper. Perhaps your child’s first grade teacher wants homework to be done on half-inch, primary lined paper? No need to track down and buy a pack, just download and print our template at home for free! Maybe your school is like my son’s and uses the Spalding method? We’ve got that too…

Free Printable School Lined Paper including Spaulding & Primary Lined Handwriting Paper #printables #spaulding #kindergarten #preschool #homeschool

Here is a round-up of our free lined paper printables:

:: Kindergarten Lined Paper | Vertical and Horizontal “Show & Tell”
:: Primary Lined Paper | Vertical and Horizontal
:: Spalding-inspired Lined Paper | Vertical and Horizontal
:: Graph Paper

Want another type of blank, lined paper not listed here? Leave a comment and let us know!

About Aimée

Aimée is a co-founder and designer here at Paging Supermom. Although she dreams in pink, she wouldn’t trade her two energetic boys for anything. Between using The Force on surrounding battle droids and flying to infinity and beyond, Aimée enjoys squeezing in some personal creative time. With a background in advertising, marketing and design, she is proud to stay home raising her boys.

Comments

46 Responses to Every Lined Paper Under the Sun!
  1. Kelly Wilson says:

Thank you for posting the writing paper! I was looking for some last night to help Alex practice writing his spelling words in cursive! Thanks again!

• aimee says:

Hi Kelly! If you can think of any other papers or worksheets you need, let me know-we’ll create it for you! Good luck with your cursive practice, Alex!

2. Jackie says:

Are you able to make a “show and tell” vertical version? Thank you so much!

3. Julie says:

Where do you get copies of all your papers?? Can you email it??

• Aimée says:

Hi Julie: You can download each worksheet by clicking on the blue link next to the description under the image in the post. The link will show you a preview of the worksheet to make sure it’s the one you want–and it will have another blue link which will automatically download the pdf in a new window for you. Let us know if you’re still having troubles!

4. denise k says:

Would love vertical paper for 3-4th grade. Smaller spacing then primary but larger then college or wide rule
    Thank you for all you have done.
    Smiles
    Denise

5. Amy says:

I was curious how the primary lined paper compares to a wide-rule page. I wanted to transition to wide-rule with my 3rd grade daughter but she is having trouble properly forming her letters (she fills the spaces with every letter). Do you have a lined paper that is similar in spacing to wide-rule?

6. Myra Foster Smith says:

Hey there! Do you possibly have a paper with 15 squares on front (also has 15 on back) that fills up the page (5 rows of 3 squares) ? My kids’ school uses them for their math problems homework and I have had to make them myself by hand too many times to count when forgotten at school! At the top are lines for name, lesson, date.
    Thank you SO much!

7. Shauna says:

I was on pinterest looking for activities for my pre-K and kindergartener and these papers are awesome. Saving me money and from having to go to the stores.
    Thank you so much!

8. Dana says:

Printing these out for my daughter tonight. Thanks for this post!!!

9. Laura says:

I came across your papers on pinterest and I love them! I am a first grade teacher and so many kids come into school with things written on all sorts of paper!

Have you thought about doing the kindergarten show and tell in a smaller line version for first or second grade? We love for them to still illustrate, but to have a little more text on the page.

Thanks for this!

10. Bonnie H says:

Thank you so much for your site. I LOVE everything so far. We have a 4 year old son that just started pre-k and you have so many wonderful things on this site that I can’t wait to bring into our weekend routine. I especially love the lines paper! I don’t like buying it all the time to practice, so being able to print it is great!!

11. Natalie V. says:

AWESOME pages! I was looking all over for lined paper for my 1st grader to practice her journal entries. Thanks again!

12. Trisha W. says:

I’d love to have Handwriting Without Tears papers that I can type my son’s dictation sentences and spelling words on and then print out.

• Kristin Davis says:

I agree. I would love the Handwriting Without Tears paper for first graders in vertical, horizontal, and show and tell.
      Thank you!

13. Carol says:

I cannot download the graph paper. I could get all the others. Thanks for what you are doing.

14. Carol Comer says:

Cannot print graph paper

15. [...] pagingsupermom.com via Kimberly on [...]

16. Chante says:

I can’t seem to get the dotted lines to print. I am printing the Kindergarten Lined Paper | Vertical. Is there something trick to get it to print?

• Debbie says:

The dotted lines won’t print for me either. I even got a new printer. They start printing on the first line and then stop half way through. Any ideas?

• Marcie says:

I am having the same problem. The dotted lines are not printing, strange since they show up on the print preview.

• Marcie says:

When I opened them in Google Chrome, the dotted lines did not print. However, when I opened them in Internet Explorer, the dotted lines printed! Not sure why. Thank you!

17. Kyle Hastings says:

Please do you have lined paper without the dashes. I teach 3rd grade so we don’t need the dashes. Thank you for the graph paper. :)

18. chandrika says:

Hi,I’m a kindergarten teacher and need lots of lined papers for extra practice for my students and this has helped me a lot.

A request could u pls create printable worksheet like graph but a bit more wider boxes for chidren to practice writing numbers as it would help me train them in their mathematical concepts.

Thanku so much :)

19. Justine says:

I am not sure if it is on my end or yours but every time I go to print the “horizontal show and tell” the dotted line doesn’t print. It shows up on the the preview but not when it prints. Any suggestions? I love what you have done for us with all of these wonderful printables.

20. Karyn says:

Can you make some primary “Show and Tell” papers? Both vertical and horizontal would be wonderful! Thanks for the great papers! They have been used a lot by my first graders.

21. Katrina says:

I’m also looking for show and tell papers, vertical and horizontal, for primary grade writers. Thank you!

22. [...] Every Lined Paper Under the Sun! | Paging Supermom [...]

23. teacher says:

Can you make a sheet with wide ruled paper with the dotted midline? Like the primary paper but small enough to be wide ruled. Thanks!

24. Nice blog here! Also your website loads up very fast!

What host are you using? Can I get your affiliate link to
    your host? I wish my web site loaded up
    as quickly as yours lol

25. tinc says:

I’m looking for a site that would allow me to type on the paper before printing. I would be using it for DOL (Daily Oral Language) sentences. Any suggestions?
    tinc

26. Jeb Kratzig says:

Thanks for providing this great resource!

Jeb

27. Theresa says:

can you do primary lined in vertical with show and tell, but without a name spot…my second guy is wanting to write and illustrate stories and those would be perfect to put in sheet protectors, but I don’t want his name on every page :)

28. Cheryl Mayo says:

Can you make a college ruled paper and a regular lined paper?

29. Annamae says:

I have seen lined paper with upright markers for letter spacing in the past (very hard to find even as the books). Would love to see that as a printable.

30. Cindy S says:

Hi,

I have older children who need paper that Is half graph paper and half lined (below the graph). Is this something you can creat?

Thanks

C
    Mom to four

31. Scout says:

Thanks so much for making these printables! Great to use with my kindergartener who loves to draw and write stories to explain his drawing.

32. Mom+3 says:

Can u create paper similar to the double-lined used by Handwriting without Tears program?

33. Melissa says:

Could you make kindergarten and primary paper where the bottom half of the writing space (under the dash) is highlighted yellow or light blue? I am a school OT and this paper is in high demand (but expensive)!

34. Jen Wieber says:

Hello there,

I am a staff blogger for multiplication.com and I stumbled upon your site the other day. I have found the articles you post to be informative, playful, and helpful, and I was very excited to point our readers to your site. It is my job to find fabulous resources which will help our readers with their roles as teacher and parent. Thank you for allowing me to feature your free paper printables in my article. And after seeing your article about Project LIfe, there is no doubt I will be back for more! Great Job! Sincerely, Jen Wieber

35. Roz Karp says:

I am having trouble printing these. I can’t get the dotted line to show. Can you help me? Am I the only one?

36. Dana says:

I am wondering if you could create the wide spaced, two-lined HWT paper for kindergartners in landscape? Nobody has this! Love your website and thank you!

37. catharine stecca says:

Your lined paper will really help the boy I tutor.
    Can you make the high-lighted type of paper? He
    has trouble with the size of his letters and making the parts of the letters the right size. your double-lined sheet is too pale when I print it.
    Thanks for this.
    Catharine

38. […] writing the first draft, you could print out primary paper for younger children or use traditional lined paper for older children.  It is important for them […]

39. Megan says:

Hi, I am a pediatric occupational therapist working in a school district. Do you have wide ruled notebook paper with a middle dotted line? There was some in the office I inherited but we ran out and no one knows where to get more. My middle school students who have difficulty with handwriting size could really use it!