With Thanskgiving just around the corner I wanted to share my family’s favorite recipe for Easy Corn Bread Muffins. These are a yummy treat perfect for your Thanksgiving feast, but equally fit to accompany a quick meal of chili on a weeknight.
Shortcut Corn Bread Muffin Recipe
1 box Jiffy Corn Muffin Mix
1 box Jiffy Yellow Cake Mix
1/2 cup Cold Water
1/2 cup Milk
Brown Sugar to sprinkle
TO MAKE: Sitr ingredients together until moistened — the batter will be lumpy. Fill muffin tins three-quarters full as the mixture will rise while baking. Add a sprinkle of brown sugar to the top of the muffins. Bake at 375 degrees for 15-20 minutes or until muffins pass the toothpick test.
Please excuse my scratched up muffin tin — one of the hazards of letting the kids help with the dishes, but so worth it! That little bit of brown sugar sprinkled on top helps these taste completely homemade. Serve with this delicious honey butter.
- Easy Halloween Dinner Ideas
- Instant Pot Tacos Recipe
- Easy Homemade Applesauce Recipe in a Crockpot
- Modern Summer BBQ Gourmet Lemonade Bar
- Moana Party Food Ideas: Pulled Pork & Pineapple Coleslaw
- Moana Heart of Te Fiti Sugar Cookies
- Moana Kakamora Treat Bars
- “Diaper Bash” Emoji Party Ideas for a Funny Emoji Baby Shower
- Spider Egg Popcorn Recipe
- Winnie the Pooh Movie Playdate
- How to Make Easter Egg Dye
- My Favorite Christmas Treat