This month in Raising Arizona Kids magazine we’ve shared a cool idea to dress up your plain, old, No. 2 pencils.
All you need to do this DIY Pencil Craft are tissue paper, glue and pencils (of course). It’s so easy you can make some to keep and some to give to friends. Visit RaisingArizonaKids.com for full instructions.
- Tin Can Drum Thanksgiving Kids Craft
- Easy Homemade Applesauce Recipe in a Crockpot
- DIY Nature Journal: Easy Beginner Cricut Project
- Fresh Cuts: Everything Mermaids SVG Cut Files
- Hose Wall Murals
- How to Host a Flower Arranging Party
- Make Your Own Globe & Earth Day Ideas
- Animal Charades with Animal Jam
- Easy Cupcake Wars Party Ideas
- How to Make a Mobile
- Free Music Staff for Your Little Mozart
- Kindergarten Lined Paper Free Printable Template