This month in Raising Arizona Kids magazine we’ve shared a cool idea to dress up your plain, old, No. 2 pencils.
All you need to do this DIY Pencil Craft are tissue paper, glue and pencils (of course). It’s so easy you can make some to keep and some to give to friends. Visit RaisingArizonaKids.com for full instructions.
- How to Make a Sundial + Summer Activities
- How to Cut Out a Snowflake – Perfect Every Time
- Tin Can Drum Thanksgiving Kids Craft
- Easy Homemade Applesauce Recipe in a Crockpot
- Make the Moana Heart of Te Fiti
- DIY Nature Journal: Easy Beginner Cricut Project
- DIY Backyard Games Set
- How to Make Harry Potter Chocolate Frogs + Free Printable Chocolate Frog Box
- STEM Fun: How to Make Bristle Bots
- How to Host a Flower Arranging Party
- Fun Activities for Roald Dahl’s BFG Book
- Easy Cupcake Wars Party Ideas