Becky M., a Supermom of two from Baton Rouge, Louisiana, said:
My youngest son who is 3 years old has to take a lot of allergy medicine. Well, needless to say he hated taking it, until one day I told him that on the label it said that it would make him invisible for 5 seconds. I told him that I never noticed this on the label before, and we should test it out. Well, I could not give him his medicine fast enough and for 5 seconds we all pretended that he was invisible. We haven’t had any issues giving him his medicine since. This technique also worked on my 5 year old. We also have in our medicine cabinet “glow in the dark nose spray.”
Have a Super-tip to share? It can be anything related to motherhood and family life, from a favorite recipe, to ideas for activities or a great way to manage an everyday chore. Email your tip to firstname.lastname@example.org. We just might publish your Super-tip next!
- How to Make Paper Snowflakes + Free Cutting Templates
- Party Planning Checklist: How To Plan a Party & Keep Your Sanity!
- How To Make a Face Mask – No Sewing Needed!
- How to Organize Kitchen Drawers
- How to Make Harry Potter Chocolate Frogs + Free Printable Chocolate Frog Box
- #ChooseKind Free Printable Pack for Wonder Book
- Teaching Kids to Clean
- Teaching English Online From Anywhere
- How to Customize an IKEA Wall Clock
- Help for Toddler Bumps & Bruises
- Kid-Friendly Laptops at Staples
- Good As New