We think part of being a Supermom is being a Super-wife! Just because you’re married with kids doesn’t mean dating is a thing of the past. Actually date nights are more important now than ever, to help foster your romantic relationship.
We try to be good about taking time to go out sans kids, but still it’s easy to fall into the dinner-and-a-movie rut. So we wanted to share this fun website called The Dating Divas. There are loads of ideas — both sweet and saucy — for fostering intimacy. We also appreciate that they include things for keeping the kids entertained as well.
I’D STILL PICK YOU :: A day trip with just the two of you to a farm where you can pick your own fruit? Sign me up! This outing actually sounds pretty close to my idea of the perfect date. They included a sweet invite that says, “I’d still pick you!”
COUPLE’S BOOK CLUB :: My husband and I try to make the topics of “kids” and “work” taboo during date night — it makes it easier to reconnect romantically when you leave behind those day-to-day cares. So I love this idea of reading the same book and then going out on a date to discuss.
NERF WARS DATE :: Here’s one that I know Superdad would love! They have some really fun ideas for making this a group or family date.
So all this has me wondering — what is your idea of the perfect date?
- Party Planning Checklist: How To Plan a Party & Keep Your Sanity!
- How To Make a Face Mask - No Sewing Needed!
- How to Cut Out a Snowflake - Perfect Every Time
- How to Make Harry Potter Chocolate Frogs + Free Printable Chocolate Frog Box
- How to Customize an IKEA Wall Clock
- Easter Super-Tip!
- Clever Remedy for Medicine Fights
- Supermom Secret: Fresh, Homemade Bread