My favorite cookie is Paradise Bakery’s Coconut Chocolate Chip — I can’t get enough of the crispy, buttery coconut flakes. Honestly just thinking about them now, I’m ready to grab my keys and head over to get one. So naturally when I saw the recipe for Coconut Banana Bread with Lime Glaze over at OurBestBites.com, I had to give it a try.
Superdad actually whipped up this batch, and we both agree that this recipe is the best use for those over-ripe bananas sitting in your fruit bowl, attracting nothing but fruit flies. The coconut is a fun addition to the traditional banana bread, but the lime glaze is what really kicks this bread over the moon.
In the end, I must admit that it’s really NOT much like Paradise’s Coconut Chocolate Chip Cookies, but the bread is still really, really yummy.
- Easy Halloween Dinner Ideas
- Instant Pot Tacos Recipe
- Easy Homemade Applesauce Recipe in a Crockpot
- Modern Summer BBQ Gourmet Lemonade Bar
- Secrets to Making Pie Crust Like Your Grandma Did
- Moana Heart of Te Fiti Sugar Cookies
- Moana Kakamora Treat Bars
- “Diaper Bash” Emoji Party Ideas for a Funny Emoji Baby Shower
- Spider Egg Popcorn Recipe
- Easy Pecan Pie Recipe
- How to Make Easter Egg Dye
- My Favorite Christmas Treat
1 thought on “Heavenly Banana Coconut Bread”
mmmmm…..wow…..looks so great!