My favorite cookie is Paradise Bakery’s Coconut Chocolate Chip — I can’t get enough of the crispy, buttery coconut flakes. Honestly just thinking about them now, I’m ready to grab my keys and head over to get one. So naturally when I saw the recipe for Coconut Banana Bread with Lime Glaze over at OurBestBites.com, I had to give it a try.
Superdad actually whipped up this batch, and we both agree that this recipe is the best use for those over-ripe bananas sitting in your fruit bowl, attracting nothing but fruit flies. The coconut is a fun addition to the traditional banana bread, but the lime glaze is what really kicks this bread over the moon.
In the end, I must admit that it’s really NOT much like Paradise’s Coconut Chocolate Chip Cookies, but the bread is still really, really yummy.
- Easy Halloween Dinner Ideas
- Instant Pot Tacos Recipe
- Easy Homemade Applesauce Recipe in a Crockpot
- Modern Summer BBQ Gourmet Lemonade Bar
- Moana Heart of Te Fiti Sugar Cookies
- How to Have a Toast Bar
- This Candy Cane Popcorn Recipe is the Best!
- How to Make Pie Crust - 100% Guaranteed Supermom Moment!
- Easiest Recipe for Popcorn Balls
- How to Make Easter Egg Dye
- The Best Ranch Dip Ever! (Also the Easiest)
- Supermom Secret: Fresh, Homemade Bread