A few weeks ago we met up with a bunch of local blogger friends at Frank Lloyd Wright’s winter home in Scottsdale, Taliesen West. We enjoyed a sunset tour of the grounds and were in total awe.
There were so many gorgeous photos shared over on Instagram, like the one above and below from super-talented Becky Higgins. See all the photos under the tag #FLLWFkids. Also if you love these photo, I highly recommend watching this video where Becky shares her tips for capturing amazing photos with just your iPhone.
Here is a photo of the stunning desert view that I snapped. It really is the perfect setting to be inspired, which is why if you’re in the Phoenix area you should definitely consider the summer camps they offer. Frankly I wish I was young enough to take the Architectural Discovery class, and I know Attalie would love it.
- How to Make Paper Snowflakes + Free Cutting Templates
- Party Planning Checklist: How To Plan a Party & Keep Your Sanity!
- How To Make a Face Mask – No Sewing Needed!
- How to Organize Kitchen Drawers
- How to Make Harry Potter Chocolate Frogs + Free Printable Chocolate Frog Box
- #ChooseKind Free Printable Pack for Wonder Book
- Teaching Kids to Clean
- Teaching English Online From Anywhere
- How to Customize an IKEA Wall Clock
- Help for Toddler Bumps & Bruises
- Kid-Friendly Laptops at Staples
- Good As New