Kindergarten Blank Lined Paper

Free Printable Kindergarten Blank Lined Paper

I’ve been feeling guilty all year that my kindergartner’s been scrawling her homework assignments onto whatever random sheet of paper we lay hands on. Not very Supermom-ish is it?

So now that the school year is just about over, I’ve finally got around to making her some printable kindergarten lined paper. Oh well — better late than never. I thought I’d share the printable files with you. I made two different free lined paper downloads:

: : Handwriting Lined Paper – perfect for the more text-intense assignments (she’s often asked to make a list or practice writing something x number of times).

: : Show-and-Tell Paper – with a space for coloring a picture and then three lines for writing words.

About Bettijo

Bettijo is a co-founder and designer here at Paging Supermom. More importantly, she is a mother of four -- three girls and a boy. During quieter moments, she enjoys art, retro-modern design, photography and making new things. In 2003 Bettijo founded an organic bath and spa products brand, Bath By Bettijo, which has been regularly featured in national magazines including Real Simple, Martha Stewart Living, Whole Living, O, EveryDay with Rachel Ray, Health, Lucky, Shape and more.

Comments

23 Responses to Kindergarten Blank Lined Paper
  1. Ashley says:

HI! Long time no talk.

Just wanted to say, I discovered our HP printer also prints out school ruled paper, in both wide rule, and child rule. It also does a funky maze. Who knew?

I love this, and it saves time to have a template to print out as needed, especially for my little budding authors. Mind if I link to your PDF?

HUGS to you and yours…

~Ashley

2. Dana says:

This is perfect timing for summer so that I can keep my 6 year old writing and drawing!

3. Cari says:

This was so helpful!!! Thanks a ton! What a timesaver for me and a great tool for my kindergartener!

4. Lori Jo says:

THANK YOU!!!! I’ve had a hard time finding a pad of the show and tell paper requested for my daughters preschool class. Now, I can print it out and send it into school!! Thanks….

5. [...] This year they are using primary handwriting paper that has slightly smaller lines than the printable paper I made her for Kindergarten. So I created a new printable template with half-inch lines, which is [...]

6. Des Dana says:

thank you for sharing! i copied a bunch off onto cardstock and then laminated them so my daughter can just use dry erase markers to use them over and over again! this is perfect!! thank you so much!

7. lori says:

awesome – super helpful! thank you

8. Lynna says:

Love this, but I wish it came with “name” capitalized. Teachers stress that names always begin with a capital letter and that “reminder” really helps kids remember to do so.

9. derrk says:

Thank You! I have been meaning to go purchase this paper and keep forgetting, this is perfect timing!

10. Ashley says:

Thanks so much for this!! I am a kindergarten teacher and this is exactly what I was looking for! Thanks Supermom for helping out a Superteacher!

11. Erica says:

Thanks for these! Without lines on the paper my daughter ends up with huge letters, so I’ve been drawing lines across blank paper myself and I kept thinking that I just needed to sit down and make some lined paper on the computer. Now I don’t have to.

12. Zulfiqar Ali says:

Dear Aimée and Bettijo:

I am the Principal of one of the school. I was surfing the internet for children drawing papers, so I got your page. I found it worthy to go on with. I am writing just, because you both look awesome! So keep on smiling.

Zulfiqar Ali
    Pakistan.

13. [...] wheel. Have her practice writing each word, sounding out the words as she writes. Here’s some practice writing paper you can print, or you can buy a Primary Tablet on [...]

14. Alicia says:

Thank you, just came online to look for kindergarten handwriting paper and was so thankful to come across your website. Thank you!

15. Mary Bown says:

Thank you for sharing! It was a life saver!