Heather C, a Supermom of two, from Chesapeake Beach, Maryland, said:
Is your floor getting spots and you don’t have time to mop? Call the spot detectives! My mother did this when I was young, and I remember loving the “game.” Here’s what to do: give the kids a squirt bottle with water and a rag, then tell them that they are spot detectives. We usually set some boundaries so they don’t go crazy on the carpet, and this would be even more important if you have wood floors. Then I let them have at it. My daughter loves going around and getting the spots, and while she doesn’t get the floor perfect it is much, much better.
Thanks Heather for that Super-tip!
Have a Super-tip to share? It can be anything related to motherhood and family life, from a favorite recipe, to ideas for activities or a great way to manage an everyday chore. Email your tip to email@example.com. We just might publish your Super-tip next!
- Party Planning Checklist: How To Plan a Party & Keep Your Sanity!
- How To Make a Face Mask - No Sewing Needed!
- How to Cut Out a Snowflake - Perfect Every Time
- How to Make Harry Potter Chocolate Frogs + Free Printable Chocolate Frog Box
- How to Customize an IKEA Wall Clock
- Easter Super-Tip!
- Clever Remedy for Medicine Fights
- Supermom Secret: Fresh, Homemade Bread