KT Hom, a Supermom of two from San Jose, California, said:
My two sons are all grown, but here is an idea that worked great for us. When our refrigerator became covered with artwork, I would take a picture of our two sons standing in front of the fridge so I’d have a compact means of saving all of their artwork. Then they helped pick out their favorite pieces to place in our family art gallery that we kept updating on the walls of our garage. It ensured a smile every time we arrived back home!
Thanks KT for that Super-tip!
Have a Super-tip to share? It can be anything related to motherhood and family life, from a favorite recipe, to ideas for activities or a great way to manage an everyday chore. Email your tip to email@example.com. We just might publish your Super-tip next!
- Party Planning Checklist: How To Plan a Party & Keep Your Sanity!
- How To Make a Face Mask – No Sewing Needed!
- How to Cut Out a Snowflake – Perfect Every Time
- How to Organize Kitchen Drawers
- How to Make Harry Potter Chocolate Frogs + Free Printable Chocolate Frog Box
- #ChooseKind Free Printable Pack for Wonder Book
- Teaching Kids to Clean
- Teaching English Online From Anywhere
- How to Customize an IKEA Wall Clock
- Help for Toddler Bumps & Bruises
- Kid-Friendly Laptops at Staples
- Good As New