Erika L., a Supermom of four from Surprise, Arizona, said:
We just implemented “Family Rules” along with corresponding consequences. We let the kids help pick out both the rules and the consequences. They were so excited about the process. I intend to make a poster of our rules and a few sub-rules along with the consequences to hang as a reminder. We kept it simple with only six rules, and made them specific for our family’s needs. I had to remind the kids to not be too harsh on the consequences as they were bound to break some or all of the rules at one point or another. I figure that to make a business successful you need rules, organization and a master plan… so why not with a family too?
Erika is also a gifted photographer. Check out her work here.
Have a Super-tip to share? It can be anything related to motherhood and family life, from a favorite recipe, to ideas for activities or a great way to manage an everyday chore. Email your tip to email@example.com. We just might publish your Super-tip next!
- Party Planning Checklist: How To Plan a Party & Keep Your Sanity!
- How To Make a Face Mask – No Sewing Needed!
- How to Cut Out a Snowflake – Perfect Every Time
- How to Organize Kitchen Drawers
- How to Make Harry Potter Chocolate Frogs + Free Printable Chocolate Frog Box
- #ChooseKind Free Printable Pack for Wonder Book
- Teaching Kids to Clean
- Teaching English Online From Anywhere
- How to Customize an IKEA Wall Clock
- Help for Toddler Bumps & Bruises
- Kid-Friendly Laptops at Staples
- Good As New