We had our egg hunt this morning and are just finishing up breakfast. We ate hard boiled eggs — the losers from the egg fights — and beignets from the Cafe Du Monde mix we brought home from New Orleans.
August 26, 2010
- Thanksgiving Kids Table & Thankful Chain
- Printable July 4th Decor & Easy Summer Barbecues
- Easy Patriotic Centerpiece
- My 7 Best Father’s Day Ideas – Dad Will Love
- “He Lives” Free Printable Easter Banner
- DIY Glowing Dive Sticks
- Halloween FAIRY SPRITE COSTUME with Martha Stewart
- Baby’s First Mother’s Day Gift Idea
- Worksheet Wednesday: Easter Egg Fractions
- How to Make Easter Egg Dye
- Free Printable Whoopee Cushion Valentines
- Super Cute New Years Card
1 thought on “Happy Easter!”
Egg fights? THOSE are the pictures I want to see!