The Fourth of July is my favorite holiday, and I always get excited when we break out our boxes of red, white and blue patriotic decorations. We have shared USA banners in the past (go here and here), but I decided we needed a new printable USA Banner this year.
I’m kind of crazy about these skinny pennants ever since we created them for our Easter banner. This new July 4th banner kit includes SIX different decorative pennants to go along with the printable USA Banner so you can mix and match, making a banner all your own.
UPDATE: I recently added a big star pennant to the printable USA Banner file. Note sure why we didn’t include it before ;) Also if you see the difference in the colors this new photo below was taken of a USA banner printed on an inkjet printer whereas these other photos were of a banner we printed at the copy center on a laser printer, and the quality is much better.
Have you seen the USA Parade Flags that match this printable USA banner?
- Celebrating Grandparents
- From Sea to Shining Sea Patriotic Printable
- Mother’s Day Ideas on Studio 5
- DIY Teepee Kids Craft and Centerpiece
- Worksheet Wednesday: School Handwriting
- Worksheet Wednesday: Dinosaur Footprint
- “Love is Complicated” Class Valentine
- Pin a Bowtie on the Skeleton Game
- Worksheet Wednesday: Make A Star
- Halloween Carnival Cupcake Walk Kit
- Winter Lunchbox Jokes
- Where’s the Green?