Valentine’s is just three weeks away! I know… time goes by too fast, and I’ve given up hoping things will slow down. So to help save you time, I’ve teamed up with a bunch of other bloggers to compile ALL THINGS SPRING. We’ve got you covered with family fun from Valentine’s Day to Easter plus fabulous resources to make Spring Cleaning a breeze. Everything you need organized in one place… just print!
This bundle has loads of pretty stuff, but I’m also really excited about the educational components. There are some amazing resources for spring cleaning, household organizing, as well as expert advice for dealing with some of motherhood’s most difficult challenges.
My contribution to the bundle is my NEW! Emoji Valentine’s Breakfast Kit. In addition this bundle has more than 540 PAGES of printables and info that would take HOURS to find online. Each kit normally sells for nearly $20 BY ITSELF, but you can have everything organized neatly in on eplace for JUST $18. You are getting $242 of AMAZING stuff for only $18!
Don’t hesitate because this offer is only available for THREE DAYS! You see that lovely little timer up there? It’s ticking down fast, and when it hits zero, this deal disappears!
SORRY YOU MISSED THIS DEAL… the good news is you can Click Here to get my Emoji Valentine’s Breakfast Kit for 60% OFF.
What Is Included?
This bundle is your secret weapon for creating lasting memories and special moments for your family all Spring long. Just one of these kits ALONE could be around $20 on Etsy, and you get EVERYTHING for the same price! Here’s the highlights of what all is included in the bundle. Below I’ll take you through each kit one by one.
- More Than 50 Different Adorable Class Valentines
- Fun Valentine’s Kids Activities
- Romantic Valentine’s Day Ideas
- Cute Easter Basket Gift Tags & Checklist
- Christ-Centered Easter Countdown
- Easily Host an Easter Egg Hunt
- Decorate with Spring Wall Art
- Spring Cleaning Kit with Printable To-Do Lists
- Freezer-Friendly Meals & Tips
You guys… that Emoji Breakfast Kit alone is on sale right now for $18, so it’s like you’re getting all these extras absolutely FREE.
Let’s take a closer look at each kit that is included, shall we?
1. Kids Printable Valentine Bundle by Paper & Taigh – Your kiddos will be the hit of their class with these darling printable Valentines! Choose from: superhero suckers or mini Valentine s’mores kits. Both equally darling and fun.
2. Valentine’s Jumpstart Pack by Love Hope Adventure – Need a done-for-you Valentine’s gift for your sweetie? Print of these Week of Love gift tags with ideas for each day, plus a romantic Valentine’s card, and a sexy game to play as the grand finale’ to the holiday.
3. Valentine’s Day Printable Cards by Whispers In Design – This Valentine’s Day Printable Card set includes 6 beautiful hand lettered designs. These original cards will be perfect to gift on Valentine’s Day, but can also be used for many other occasions like Anniversaries, Birthdays, or just to tell someone how special they are! The cards measure 5”x7” and can easily be framed and used to brighten any room as well.
4. Heart Attack Printable Kit by Our Kerrazy Adventure – These printables will make it so easy to spread sunshine and love. Simply print, trim and heart attack your neighbor, friends, and loved ones.
5. Valentine’s Day Kids Activity Book by Kids Activities – Kids are most likely to learn when they are being creative and having FUN! So we grabbed our crayons and gave our inner child some chocolate in order to create this 15-page, Valentine’s Day Activity Pack for your kids. Grab it now for Valentines’s Bingo, Color-by-Number, Word Searches and more!
6. Emoji Valentine’s Breakfast Pack by Paging Supermom – Show your emotions this Valentine’s Day with this super-cute Emoji Breakfast Pack. It’s 25 pages of ideas and printable templates including decorative banners, placecards, party flags, toppers, tray liners and table confetti. There’s even a printable template for making those adorable Emoji Pancakes! The pack has everything you need to create your Valentine’s breakfast, including Paging Supermom’s best-selling Emoji templates, which aren’t just for Valentines — use them for birthday parties, baby shower and really anytime.
7. Fifty Printable Classroom Valentines by Skip to my Lou – Your kids will have the cutest Valentines this year! Choose from 50 designs… YES, we said FIFTY printable Class Valentines! Just print and attach a small gift! There are so many cute ideas to choose from, you can use these printables for years and years to come.
8. Three Printable Collections by Piggy Bank Parties – You’re getting THREE different collections: (1) Sugar Cookie Valentines Collection, (2) Springin’ Gingham Easter Collection, and (3) Noah’s Ark Collection! Throw a sweet Valentine’s Day party with our Sugar Cookie Valentines Collection! These sugar-cookie inspired print-at-home party decorations and valentines are perfect for school parties, bridal showers, Valentine’s Day events or an anniversary party. Celebrate Easter with our Springin’ Gingham Easter Collection! These sweet print-at-home gingham party decorations are perfect for an Easter egg hunt or your family’s Easter celebration. Celebrate the mother of twins, a twin birthday or your favorite two-year-old with this two-of-a-kind printable Noah’s Ark party!
9. Valentine’s & Easter Gift Card Set by Papers&Plenty – This printable set includes Valentine’s Day Cards, Easter Basket Gift Tags, AND an Easter Basket Checklist. There are 7 different Valentine’s Day Sweets card designs, each featuring a doughnut or cupcake with matching saying. You’ll also receive 8 adorable Valentine’s Day Vehicle cards, each with a different mode of transportation and matching saying. Just fill-in the names, and attach to a coordinating goodie. Great for kids, teachers & more! Finally, we’re also including cute Easter tags to attach to all your Easter goodies! Two sets of tags, “From the Easter Bunny” or blank cards to write your own message! PLUS a bonus checklist full of easter basket filler ideas for all ages.
10. Spring Planner Sticker Printable Set by Mod Podge Rocks – Three sheets of printable planner stickers for Valentine’s Day, St. Patrick’s Day, and Easter!! These stickers are perfect for spring and fit a variety of planner types like Happy Planner, Erin Condren, Day Designer, bullet journal and more.
11. Christ Centered Easter Countdown by The Dating Divas – Behind all of the giant chocolate bunnies and treat-filled baskets, is the real reason for this incredible season: Christ. With our Christ-Centered Easter Countdown, you will be able to celebrate, for 14 truly amazing days, all that He is and what He teaches us!
12. Kids’ Easter Basket Activity Coupons by While He Was Napping – Looking for something besides candy to put in your kids’ Easter baskets? Here you go: Give your kids memories this Easter rather than a basket of cavities! Kids can trade in their coupons for fun activities and rewards. Just print these 45 printable coupons that will keep on giving long after that bunny has come and gone!
13. Mini Easter Kiddie Table Printables by The CreativiDee Workshop – Create a cheerful Easter table for the kids with this mini printable collection! You’ll find place mats to color, napkin wraps, cupcake toppers, treat bag toppers, mini place cards or food tents, favor hanging tags and a centerpiece for the final touch. Just add jelly beans and have a Happy Easter!
14. A Walk With Jesus: Journaling Through Holy Week by 4The Love of My Heart – Draw closer to Christ during Holy Week by taking a step further into what was happening at that time. For eight days, you’ll study the events from a different view. Then follow the journal prompts as you study this most precious time of year.
15. Easter Planner & Easter Egg Bingo Kit by Sunny Day Family – Everything you need to plan your Easter celebration! From activities and crafts, to egg hunts and the Easter meal, you’ll find planning tools, invitations, and thank you cards for a memorable family holiday. Plus a fun Easter Egg Bingo game to bring your egg hunt to the next level!
16. Easter Party Printable Set by Everyday Party Magazine – This Easter Printable Party Package comes with everything you need for a sweet party! Including: Food Tents, Party Circles, and Mini Easter Basket Bunting!
17. Printable Easter Coupon Book & Egg Hunt by Edventures with Kids – In this fun printable pack you’ll receive 24 printable coupons, including a few blank ones you can customize, along with your choice of 2 Easter Coupon Book covers! We’ve included activities for kids ages 3–16 years old too. You can personalize each coupon book by choosing the activities that fit your child. You’ll also receive a set of pre-printed Egg Hunt Clues and a detailed list of where to hide them, for an Easter Egg Hunt that works in any home!
18. Easter Planner by Peoples Life on Paper – Spring into action and get organized for your family’s Easter celebration with this 28-page printable planner! Everything you need to prepare your holiday dinner, fill the Easter Baskets, plan the annual Easter Egg Hunt, and squeeze in a craft or two. This Easter Planner is your must-have guide to stay organized so you can enjoy the holiday with your family and friends.
19. Hello Spring Bundle by A Lively Hope – This bundle features a beautifully hand-painted watercolor flower wreath in happy pinks and greens. It includes: one 8.5×11-inch “Hello Spring” art print, one 4.5×6.25-inch (folded) greeting card and seven journal cards in various sizes. I love to add journal cards like this to my journal and memory keeping pages! Sending one of these beautiful cards to a friend will make their day, guaranteed.
20. Spring Cleaning Organized Package by Homemaking Organized – Maximize your Spring Cleaning Efforts with our Organized Spring Cleaning Package! Informative ebook, blank Spring Cleaning Planner, and Gorgeous Room Cleaning templates make cleaning your home a breeze.
21. Speed Clean the Deep Clean: A Collection of Time-Saving Cleaning Tutorials and Tips for Busy Moms by What’s up Fagans? – This is the perfect cleaning handbook for moms who want a clean house but aren’t really sure how to address the toughest stains and messes. With more than 50 proven cleaning tutorials and tips, complete with step-by-step instructions, written by a former cleaning professional, you will finally know how to clean the various home and kid-related stains with ease.
22. Printable To Do Lists by Jessica Marie Design – Keep track of your spring to-do items with this printable list set! Includes four different page layouts to fit your needs. Simply download the PDF file, open it with Adobe Reader, add text to the fillable sections, and print. You can use the files over and over every year!
23. 100 Printable Encouragement Cards by Life is Sweeter by Design – Encouragement cards are the perfect way to stay on track with positive thinking and goal setting. This set of 100 Printable Encouragement Cards make a great gift for a friend or coworker. Print and package in a cute container then pull out a new card each day for and uplifting thought!
24. Garden Shop Printable Pretend Play Kit by The Littles & Me – Get ready for Spring and Summer with some fresh flowers from your very own garden shop. Your kiddo will love setting up shop with this bright and colorful kit that’s sure to provide hours of creative play. It’s no secret that children learn best by learning and doing, which is why pretend play is so important. This kit will help your child learn about themselves and the world around them in a creative, fun, and imaginative way. It’s the perfect spring addition to your playroom!
25. Thirty Favorite Freezer-Friendly Meals e-book by Fun Cheap Or Free – Save not only time, but also save money with this 30 Favorite Freezer-Friendly Meals e-book. Includes thirty tried and tested freezer recipes that can be eaten right away, or frozen for later. Recipes include instructions on how to best freeze, then prepare you meals for a quick and delicious home-cooked dinner when time gets in the way.
26. Spend Well Budgeting System Digital Files by Carrie Elle – Are you tired of struggling with your finances each month? The Spend Well Budgeting System digital files give you all the tools you need to succeed at budgeting. You’ll receive an editable spreadsheet, several financial worksheets, labels to create your own cash envelope system, and access to the 60 Day Budgeting Challenge.
27. Turn Chaos Into Peace: 5 Trainings To Change Your Home From Surviving To Thriving by The Mom Conference – These five interviews with different experts will give you tools that are practical and actually work for tackling those parts of motherhood that are hardest. We cover how to budget effectively-even if you hate budgeting; dealing with screens in a way that won’t make your kids hate you; raising kids to be successful teens; how to create a life that you love; and my favorite… an interview on sibling rivalry you won’t want to miss! You’ll have these recordings to listen to again and again.
There’s One More Thing!
This bundle is such great deal, but want a bonus? I thought so. For anyone who purchases through the link on my website, I’m throwing in an extra goody just because I love you. You’ll get Emoji Water Bottle Wraps as a free bonus!
The Emoji Water Bottle Wraps are NOT included in the bundle, so here’s how you get it for free: I’ll be receiving a list of all my purchasers and their email addresses, once the sale is over, and then I’ll automatically send you the free file. If you want it sooner, just forward me (at info at pagingsupermom.com) your receipt, and I will send it as soon as possible.
There you go… all the makings of lots of #SupermomMoments this Spring, and the hard work is all done for you. Go and get it!
PLEASE NOTE: This is a DIGITAL PRODUCT that will be delivered to you by email for you to print. Hard copies will NOT be mailed to you. Colors may vary depending on monitors and printers. All sales of digital products are final.
This bundle is your secret weapon for creating lasting memories and special moments for your family all Spring long.
Two Important things to remember:
No. 1 – This bundle is only available for THREE DAYS!
No. 2 – At Midnight MST on the 26th, this deal is gone FOREVER!
What are you waiting for? Go Snag Your Bundle!
IMPORTANT: The Dating Divas are hosting this fun bundle. If you purchase, you will receive a receipt and delivery email from The Dating Divas. If you have any troubles or questions at all you can email email@example.com. Be sure to purchase through this link on my blog if you wan’t to receive my bonus Emoji Water Bottle Wraps file!9