Can you believe how quickly January has flown by? Valentine’s Day is just around the corner, and I have something exciting to share with you today — it’s gonna be a huge timesaver for all you supermoms out there! First, let me tell you about this adorable Heart on a String Valentine’s Printable Lunch Kit that I created to send a little love along with your kiddos (and significant other) on Valentine’s Day.
I call this kit “Heart on a String” because the idea is to tie a bow around your little one’s sandwich and leave one end of the string super long so you can tape on all the sweet printable charms. There are jokes, loving words, spots for you to write in why you love them, and more!
I know your time is precious, so rather than hunting all over the web for Valentine’s Day printables and ideas, I’ve teamed up with 25 bloggers to bring you a fabulous All Things Valentine’s Complete Printable Pack that includes my exclusive lunch kit and a whole lot more! You get gorgeous wall art, printable decor, creative gift ideas, cute class valentines, activities for the kids, craft kits, and romantic date ideas… everything you could possibly need for Valentine’s Day all for one low price. (Just one of these kits could sell for $15-20 on Etsy and you get twenty-six!)
In addition to my Heart on a String Lunch Kit, this Valentine’s printable pack includes 26 kits and almost 200 pages full of everything you could possibly need for Valentine’s Day, all for only $15, if you buy it today.
My sandwich is wrapped in a glassine bag to make it extra cute, and I used classic red and white baker’s twine for the bow. Both of these items are things I have on hand and use ALL the time. Once you add these supplies to your stash, I bet you’ll find all kinds of ways to use them. (It might surprise you how versatile the color red is!)
This lunch kit will be so fun for your kids to open, but remember in this All Things Valentine’s Pack you don’t just get my kit, you get 26 kits and almost 200 pages of Valentine’s printable designs, from 25 creative bloggers, all for only $15, today only.
You’re waiting for the catch, right? Well, there is a small one: this deal only lasts for THREE DAYS!
HERE’S HOW IT WORKS:
After that, this deal is GONE FOREVER!
Valentine’s Printable Pack Includes:
1. At-Home Date Night by The 36th Avenue – Can’t get out for Valentine’s Day? This printable pack has absolutely everything you need for a romantic night in- no babysitter required! Including: Invitation, Menu, Napkin Rings, Coasters, Food Toppers, Small Banner, Bottle Wrapper, AND Valentine Print.
2. Heart-on-a-String Lunch Kit by Paging Supermom – Why not send the kiddos to school with a little extra LOVE in their lunch this Valentine’s Day? The Lunch Bag Seal, Sandwich String Charms, and Juice Box Wrap are sure to make it a lunch they’ll remember! (I’m thinking the hubby would love it too!)
3. Four Valentine’s Day Art Prints by The Girl Creative – Add some instant V-day decor to your home with these 4 different, GORGEOUS Valentine’s Day Prints. You can print and frame all 4 in both 5×7 and 8×10 sizes! (These are so beautiful, I’d leave them up year round!)
4. Printable Coupon Book for Kids! by How Does She – Don’t forget your kids this Valentine’s Day. This coupon book allows them to cash in on a variety of fun activities! It’s a wonderful, simple way to make sure each kid feels loved this Valentine’s Day!
5. Chocolate Bar Valentine Variety Pack by Less Ordinary Designs – Chocolate is a Valentine’s Day staple, and giving candy bars just got a whole lot cuter with these printable wrappers. This pack features 5 different designs sized to fit a standard bar of chocolate (normally around 1.55 oz). These wrapped bars of chocolate will be a sweet way to give a unique Valentine’s Day treat!
6. Our Love Story by Kristen Duke – We just LOVE this next one. Check out this cute printable Love Story Journal. With places to write down “His Version” and “Her Version” this is a keepsake you’ll want to keep forever!
7. Valentine’s Dinner Printables by Tatertots and Jello – This printable pack is jammed packed with goodies for a memorable Valentine’s Dinner. Including: Cupcake Toppers, Banner, Plate Toppers or Silverware Holders, Place Cards, Straw Toppers, and even 2 5×7 prints!
8. Date Night Printable Set by Printable Crush – Plan out weeks of inexpensive, fun, and creative date nights with this Date Night Printable Set! It has everything you need for a fun night out, or a night in, including a dating journal, photo props, gift tags, games, surveys, and more!
9. Choose Your Own Valentine Adventure Date by The Dating Divas – Get ready for an adventure! That’s right, we have your Valentine’s date already planned out for you. Just print the clever “Choose Your Own Valentine Adventure” booklet, hand it to your honey, and let him decide how the night will go.
10. Valentine’s Dinner for Kids by My Sister’s Suitcase – Let the kids enjoy a special dinner that’s just for them! Included in the Dinner Kit: printable Invitation, Coloring Placemat, Straw Flags, Mini Banner, and a Tic Tac Toe game (for a little after-dinner activity).
11. Valentines Happy Mail Kit by Crafting Chicks – Send some LOVE this Valentine’s Day using this adorable Valentines Happy Mail Kit. This printable kit includes a banner, cupcake toppers, and mailing label.
12. You Color My World Valentine’s Pack by Thirty Handmade Days – You won’t believe all of the cuteness included in this pack! The Bag Toppers and Sticker Labels are perfect for pairing with a box of crayons as valentines for the kids’ classmates and friends. The two gift card holder templates are perfect as a cute teacher gift… AND the Valentine’s coloring page finishes off the set!
13. Red Dot Alphabet Bunting by Remodelaholic – This fun red dot bunting printable is so versatile! Use it to create the perfect Valentine’s Day mantel. Create a banner with you and your honey’s name, the word valentine, or another fun saying! Bonus- The pretty red color is also great for patriotic holiday, birthdays, or even Christmas!
14. Valentine Gift Wrap Set by Whimsicle Designs – Your Valentine gift-giving just got a whole lot easier (& cuter!!) This darling set includes 5 gift tags, 3 bows, & 3 wrapping paper sheets! (And hey- you can use most of it even AFTER Valentine’s Day too!)
15. Valentine’s Party Printables by Love The Day – If you’re hosting a party this Valentine’s, this pack has everything you’ll need! We’re talking: Party Flags, Cupcake Wrappers, Drink Labels, AND lots of different Party Tags! (I think I’ll throw a mini-family party just so I can use them!)
16. Love Checks by Petite Party Studio – These darling love checks from “The Love Bank” make the perfect, meaningful gift for your Valentine. They even come with a cute checkbook cover to put them in! How fun is that?!
17. Valentine Advent Boxes by Somewhat Simple – Count down to “LOVE Day” all month long with these 14 ADORABLE Advent Boxes. Fill them up with sweets & treats, activities to do as a family, or anything your heart desires!
18. Three Valentine’s Art Prints by Family Ever After – Still need more festive decor to get your house decked out for V-day? We’ve totally got you covered. Print and frame all 3 of these cute Valentine’s prints, available in 4×6, 5×7, AND 8×10 sizes.
19. Woodland Creatures Valentine Craft by FaLaLa Designs – Help your kids create their own Valentines with this simple craft. I can’t even get over how CUTE these little critters are. The heart they’re holding even opens up to deliver a personal message.
20. Love Coupons by Inspiration Made Simple – Give your honey some love coupons this Valentine’s Day! It’s a fun gift that keeps on giving. And who wouldn’t love some spoiling and pampering from their sweetie? It even has a page of blank coupons so you can personalize it with your own ideas!
21. Three Love Cards by Smitten By – No need to buy Valentine’s cards this year, this printable pack has everything you need. Including: A DIY Scratch-off Card (with instructions), an “I Love You” card, and an “I love you because…” card! Good luck choosing just one. Clearly you need them ALL!
22. “Dine & Be Mine” Bedroom Fun by The Dating Divas – Surprise your sweetie with this sassy but classy way to spice things up on Valentine’s Day! Give him the invitation to a night of romance, then present him with the romantic Menu of Services and his Love Cash. Now what man wouldn’t love THAT?!
23. Valentines Wall Art by C Dot Love – These 3 Valentine’s printables are perfect for displaying together or separately. You can trim to 8×10 for framing OR put behind a mat in a larger frame. (I’m thinking it would make for darling bedroom decor!)
24. EPIC Valentine’s Essentials Bundle by That Crazy Oil Lady – Do you LOVE essential oils? Whip up some crazy-awesome Valentine’s recipes in the kitchen and in your home with the Valentine’s Day Essentials Kit, Kids Scavenger Hunt, Printable art, and Valentine’s Cards! These beautiful recipe cards are great to create some sexy, sensual, and romantic moments, gift to a girlfriend for her Bachelorette party with some essential oils, or use as a gift tag along with the recipe you make yourself when you give it to your spouse! This beautiful bundle includes framable wall art as well! Also included is a set of 8 Valentine’s cards, ready for your personal touch, and a fun Scavenger hunt game for the kiddos!
25. Valentine’s Day Scavenger Hunt by Ashlee Marie – Chose from two different Scavenger Hunts for your spouse OR kids! The Kids’ Scavenger Hunt will have them hunting for Valentine’s related items, and the String Scavenger Hunt leaves a trail of string with lots of sweet love notes!
26. Valentine Monster Bingo by Yellow Bliss Road – Add some fun to the holiday by playing this cute but simple game with your kids. Bingo set includes 6 different Bingo Cards as well as the Calling Cards. (This would be a FUN one to bring to class parties too!)
Phew! There you have it… this Valentine’s pack includes 26 Valentine’s Printable kits and almost 200 pages of fab Valentine’s Day designs, all for only $15, but remember the price goes up tomorrow and after Friday it’s gone forever.
PLEASE NOTE: This is a digital product that will be emailed to you, for you to print. Hard copies will not be mailed. Colors may vary depending on monitors and printers. All sales of digital products are final. For personal use only.2