Sending the kids back to school can definitely bring mixed emotions for Moms. To make the transition a little easier on everyone, we’ve got 12 fabulous and free, back-to-school themed printables to share today!
Let’s start things off with a new set of lunchbox jokes that coordinate with our super-rad First Day of School Photo Signs and Back to School with Neon Party. We’ve shared a bunch of lunchbox jokes in the past, find them all here.
We actually had a lot of fun on set with the kiddos shooting these pics. To get the most genuine smiles for our photos, Aimee’s son Liam and Bettijo’s daughter Attalie kid-tested each joke during our shoot. In fact one of our original jokes didn’t make the cut — after reading it, both kids looked at us with blank stares. They suggested a funny of their own (the one about eating homework) to replace the dud. We hope your kiddos love these Free Printable Lunchbox Jokes as much as ours did.
Now here are 11 other Back-to-School, Free Printables from our Blog Hop friends:
1. The Dating Divas: A Back To School themed dinner for setting goals with your spouse AND the kids!
2. Somewhat Simple: Fun and quirky Back To School Tic Tac Labels — arm your kids this school year with cootie antibiotics, brain cell boosters, and more!
3. Whipperberry: A great gift for your teacher to start the year off right!
4. Crafting Chicks: Teacher Emergency Kit to wish them a great year!
5. Tatertots & Jello: Instagram-ready “hashtag” first day of school photo props.
6. L’il Luna: An adorable Back to School Teacher Gift!
7. My Sister’s Suitcase: Printable Keepsake to record first and list days of school memories!
8. I Heart Nap Time: A small gift for the first day of school.
9. The 36th Avenue: A weekly chart to help keep your kids on track.
10. Paging Supermom: Free Printable Lunchbox Jokes to brighten your kiddo’s school day.
11. The TomKat Studio: A “Bright” Printable Gift Tag for Teachers!
12. The Idea Room: DIY Back-to-School Homework “To-Do” Notepad