First Day of School Signs

first day of school printable sign

As we mentioned, school started this week for both Aimee and my kids. Aimee made this super-adorable sign for her little Liam’s first day of Kindergarten. Most of the schools around here have already started, but I hear there are still a lot of kids across the country that haven’t headed back to school yet. So I was able to talk Aimee into making signs for preschool and all the elementary school grades to share. Just click the link below and print out on cardstock. Oh, and don’t forget to make sure your camera batteries are charged up and ready to go!

PS   ::   K   ::   1   ::   2   ::   3   ::   4   ::   5   ::   6

UPDATE: We now have 2013 versions of our free printable first day of school signs!

About Bettijo

Bettijo is a co-founder and designer here at Paging Supermom. More importantly, she is a mother of four -- three girls and a boy. During quieter moments, she enjoys art, retro-modern design, photography and making new things. In 2003 Bettijo founded an organic bath and spa products brand, Bath By Bettijo, which has been regularly featured in national magazines including Real Simple, Martha Stewart Living, Whole Living, O, EveryDay with Rachel Ray, Health, Lucky, Shape and more.

Comments

21 Responses to First Day of School Signs
  1. Ellen says:

When checking the camera batteries, why not make sure the memory card is in the camera as well? :) Oops!

2. Tatum says:

These are darling! I will defiantly have to reenact the first day of preschool :)

3. jen says:

Nice! I’m a kinder teacher and we started on the 15th too. (And took pictures of each kid.) That would have been a great touch!

4. Heidi says:

I’m a kindergarten teacher. We go back Monday. I am printing this out to take photos with the kiddos! I have charged my battery! Thanks for sharing your great ideas!!

5. Megan says:

Thanks for a great printable for the first day of school!! :) Totally used it in my pictures today!

6. Maggie Smith says:

Yours is soooo much nicer than the one I made as my son is starting preschool this year *choking tears back*

THANKS!!

7. kim says:

Hi,I love the first day of school signs. Wondering if you can change the date to say 2012. I would love to take photos of my incoming first graders with the first day of first grade sign. Thanks so much.
    Love your website…
    Thanks!

8. Jenny says:

i love these printables, but is there any chance you would make ones for 2012? or ones without the year?

9. Laura says:

Thanks for the adorable signs! I am excited to use them tomorrow. BTW – Liam’s school looks familiar. Does he go to Adams?

10. JenGo says:

Great site!!! I found you on Pinterest and have now subscribed to your Facebook page to keep up with your great ideas. I was wondering if you had a First Day of School sign (and graduation sign too) for Pre-Kindergarten? Out of all of the pages I have found, I like yours because it includes the date on the First Day sign and LOVE the idea of the graduation sign (if I can only find it in Sep. haha)

11. Candace says:

I love it :) Anyway you could do one for Mother’s Day out?? I have a little guy starting in a couple of weeks :)

12. danielle says:

thank you thank you thank you! i had just settled in to be up all night trying to come up with something cute, and you’ve already done it! awesome!!

13. lorelei says:

thanks so much for making these signs loved them. Used them today last minute thankyou thankyou

14. Karen Tyler says:

I love these! Can you do a 2013 version?